Company Filter: Exact Match doesn't pull in website
When I search a list of companies that i've uploaded into the platform (example below is vineyards) I made sure that I collected the website URL for each, so it would be easy to ensure we find the right contacts. Once you select find there are two issues, the first is the exact search is auto on, which results in not being able to see any contacts if the name doesn't match exactly to what their domain is. But the more impactful problem here is that the filter for companies or websites doesn't pull in the URL for the company, but rather just the name. Can you guys override this? If you have the domain this is going to be way more accurate than the company name. Currently my workflow right now is that I select a company, see no contacts because its trying to match the name. After that I need to un check the exact search and then I'll see people from the correct company, but often times people from other unrelated companies as well. Can you help fix this? The domain search would be super powerful. Thanks, Brandon
Seeing some inconsistencies with Enrich when attempting to help a user process a few lists. https://share.getcloudapp.com/wbuv5Xmn
Your signin flags me as a bot and your captcha errors, getting lunch elsewhere
I used a password manager to enter my login credentials and was taken to the "press & hold" captcha. I pressed and hold, got an error message, returned to same screen. Was unable to resolve. Could have done the "Accessible captcha" but I'd rather spend that effort here. Fix this or I won't be buying from any of your restaurants.
Searching Name Doesn't Work in Browser Extension
Browser extension provides list of contacts at website's company. Narrowing that search by adding the "Names" field does not narrow the search at all. In fact, it seems to do nothing -- just returns the same overall list.
Currently Seamless identifies an error "cannot read property 'replace' of undefined. Please provide the specific field to which this error refers. If it is multiple fields, please identify all fields that may be in error. Further, these errors seem to occur with regular frequency. Please seek a resolution or identify if this is an issue from the user side (my system). Provide BULK retry. The user should not have to go item by item to reload. Especially given that many of the items I retry do upload.